5.24.2012

Oldies but goodies.

Wow! It's been awhile.. :)
I HAVE been creating, just not sharing on my blog so much due to my primary photo-editing site closing down. I'm going to try and be a more faithful blogger now that I've found a new one. ;)

Today I'm sharing a few pages from last month that haven't been shared.

#1
For this one I used the Simple Stories Documented Collection
#2
Sweet Mila :)
A silver doily and glitter splatters!

A detail photo of the "M". I diecut an uppercase M from patterned paper and then covered it in liquid epoxy.  A homemade embellie :)
#3
I used a lot of Crate paper goodies on this one, mostly the Portrait collection. 

A bit closer up.
I am loving metallic silver thread on projects lately. So fun!
And that Crate button? Swoon. I need 20 more.
Now that those are out of the way, I can share some recent creations :) Ready?

1 comment:

  1. Love love love! So happy to see a blog posting from you :)

    ReplyDelete