6.11.2012

The Robin's Nest Design Team


My project for The Robin's Nest Design Team! Check out the online store here


A page that shows my true scrapbooking style :)
Everything is layered on a sheet of white Swiss dot cardstock.
I included gold glitter splatters (made with my fave glitter, Martha Stewart Smoky Quartz).
I typed "perfect together" onto a sheet of vellum using my typewriter, (Yes! You can run vellum through your typewriter!) I cut the vellum to fit my picture, ripped off the top edge for a raw look, then machine stitched it directly onto the photo.
I've layered tissue paper, a piece of a doily, a patterned paper strip, flowers fussy cut from Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic Beautiful paper, lace fabric, patterned paper, and a kraft envelope.
The border at the bottom of the page is vintage lace that I sewed on.

Detail of the kraft pocket with journaling card.
To make the twine circle I first traced a bowl lightly in pencil, covered the line in glue using a glue pen, then adhered the twine to the glue.
The little white pearls were made using my Opal Viva Decor Pearl Pen

All the layers...2 of them are lifted with pop dots for depth.

Thanks for looking!! 

2 comments:

  1. beautiful layout, thanks for your submission to be on the robin nest DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO and good luck Brooke!

    ReplyDelete